|Here are some ways for youth to get involved:|
|1. Schoolwork and education – Want support with homework? Want to get your GED? Would you like to research going to college?
2. Volunteer and service – We help senior citizens every Saturday from 9 am – 3pm during CommunityConnect.
3. Growing food – AntFarm Learning Garden offers opportunity to grow food and learn about farming and gardening.
4. Art, music, and performance – The Cultural Arts Center offers art classes and opportunities to show your art or perform.
5. Hiking – Our Outdoor Adventure program hikes each month in the Mount Hood National Forest.
6. Job skills and experience – Would you like to work? Would you like to get some job experience? AntFarm offers internship and paid work opportunities.
|Here are some ways that you can volunteer to help:|
|1. Tutoring (all subject areas and ages)|
2. Art projects instruction and support
3. Can and Bottle pickup and sorting
4. Leading or supporting hikes and outings
5. Helping or mentoring in the AntFarm Learning Garden
|6. CommunityConnect adult team leaders|
7. Helping with social media and community announcements
8. Taking photos of events and activities
9. Helping with fundraising
10. Helping at various events
Please stop in at AntFarm Café and Bakery and check in with our office about getting involved. We are located at 39140 Proctor Boulevard. You can also call us at 503-668-9955.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please complete the Criminal Background Request below. Thank you.